Shreyas Das of Class-9a3 has been selected for the NATIONAL SCHOOL GAMES and he will Represent the Delhi U -17 Chess team in NATIONAL CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP at SGFI games.
Pratyush Ghosh of class V has been recognised for Provisional Asteroid Discovery by International Astronomical Union (IAU).
The school team won the Gold Level at the School Enterprise Challenge for planning, setting up and running an innovative school business under the ‘Teach a Man to Fish’ project.
Subhra Sahoo of Class X brought laurels to the school by winning 4th edition of International Online Mathematics competition organised by BRICSMATH.COM. It was held with the support of AIM, Niti Aayog, FICCI Arise, and NISA which included school children of classes 1 to 12 from the BRICS countries, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Samyak Prasana Das, a student of Class XI of our school, represented all of us at the premier singing competition ‘Indian Idol’, and received Global Mic award telecast on Sony channel.
The school has been bestowed upon with the Award for International Dimensions for School by the British Council, for the fourth consecutive time from 2010 onwards. The award is for integrating internationalism into our curriculum.
Hargun Singh of class VB1 brought laurels to the school by showing an exemplary performance in Live TUK-IAT (International Aptitude Test). He qualified the prelims to reach the finals , conducted on October 23,2021 and November 14,2021 respectively and was emerged the winner among several participants .
- Indraprastha INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is proud to share the achievements of the young, exceptional and brilliant student of our institution, PRATYUSH GHOSE OF CLASS VB I.
Counting on so far, he has achieved many awards in various competitions. Here is the list of his achievements in the session 2019-2020.
1) International Olympiad of Mathematics (iOM) 2019-20 (for Class 4). In Level 1 secured Class Rank and won Gold Medal; In Level 2, secured Delhi NCR Zonal Rank 2, won Silver Medal
2) International Olympiad of Science (iOS) 2019-20 (for Class 4): In Level 1 secured School Rank 1 and won Gold Medal; In Level 2, secured Delhi NCR Zonal Rank 3, won Bronze Medal
3) International Olympiad of English Language (iEOL) 2019-20 (for Class 4): In Level 1 secured School Rank 1 and won Gold Medal
4) Smart Kid GK Olympiad (SGKO) 2019-20, (Class 4): In Level 1 secured Class Rank 1, won Gold Medal
5) International Spell Bee 2019 conducted by Humming Bird (Class 4); in level 1 secured School Rank 1, won Gold Medal and Merit Certificate.
- PROUD MOMENT FOR INDRAPRASTHA!
Parth Harish of Indraprastha INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Dwarka made India proud by winning the silver medal at the 6th South Asian ITF Taek-won-do Championship held at Nepal between July 12 and 16, 2018. Parth Harish represented India in the 70 kgs and above group for the U-15 category.
Indraprastha INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is proud of the international achievement of one of its star sportspersons, Sangeet Prasanna Das, who bagged the bronze medal at The 9th Asian Taekwon-Do Championships held at Mongolia between May 8 to 13, 2018. He participated in the Junior Sparring +75 kg category and made India and the school proud by winning the bronze medal. A sportsperson par excellence Sangeet is a student of Class XII and his ultimate dream is to represent his country in the Olympic Games, some day.
EDUCATIONAL TRIP TO SINGAPORE
Indeed a proud moment for Indraprastha INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Dwarka where Shubhra Sahoo, a student of Class IX got an opportunity to go for an educational trip to Singapore as she had secured a 1st international rank in the International Maths Olympiad conducted by ISFO. Her success story speaks volumes as she travelled with the top 18 students from all over India and 3 teachers of IFSO. After qualifying the 2nd round of ISFO she got an opportunity to appear for the prestigious SASMO exam (SASMO Exam -Singapore and Asian School Math Olympiad). Overall her experience of the trip was joyful; she got back with a kaleidoscope of cherished memories and a profound and enriching learning experience.